- Greg Lee Donated a rare pair of four brake shoes for the Wickham section car .
- Barry Webb For continuing to clean up the trucking yards and the adjacent line.
- Oberon RSL For continuing to allow OTHR to use the RSL Club’s facilities for our meetings
- The McGrath Family The Big Trout Motel For continuing to provide free accommodation at the Big Trout Motel for out-of-town OTHR railway workers during our working bees. [Note: this offer is for workers only, is subject to availability of rooms & must be booked through Peter Culley - 6336 0228 or 0427 042 448 ]
- Chris, Doreen and John Pitt Titania Motel For offering free accommodation for out-of-town OTHR railway workers during our working bees. [Note: this offer is for workers only, is subject to availability of rooms & must be booked through Peter Culley - 6336 0228 or 0427 042 448 ]
- Katrina and John Mellon Birkenstock by Nature For donating a prize in the Christmas raffle
- Ms Sam Lord The Green Fox For donating a voucher as a prize in the Christmas raffle
- Barbara and David Coleman Cafe Savanna For donating a voucher as a prize in our spring raffle
- Arthur Robinson For donating the zircon gemstones as a prize in our spring raffle
- Mudgee Miniature Railway Co-operative Society Ltd For donating the first prize in our spring raffle
- Jenolan Caves Trust For donating the first prize in our Christmas raffle – overnight stay for 2 adults and entrance tickets to 2 caves.
- Stephen Preston Goodwin Alco For generous money donations to the OTHR working fund and generous sharing of his extensive knowledge relating to railway matters.
- Chris & Kathy Segaert Permanent Press For their generous ongoing support, in this case, donation of notepads
- Lee Hanlon Oberon For donating his collection of railway memorabilia
- We are very happy to be sponsored by Reliance Credit Union, a division of Maritime, Mining & Power Credit Union.
Own a piece of Oberon’s railway heritage for just $20!
Click on the Sleeper Club Logo above for more information.
The First Wednesday of each month, AGM 7.30pm Oberon RSL Club
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP!Memberships are due for renewal at the end of June. Your subscription is a valuable way to help us financially, as well as cover you for any volunteer work you are able to contribute to our project.
Send us your $15 membership in the mail, direct deposit into our bank account [BSB:062-632 Account:1004 9851] or pay online with your credit card or Paypal account below:
DONATE TO OUR PROJECTAll donations made to OTHR over $2.00 are Tax Deductible, and we appreciate your financial assistance if you may not be available or able to lend us a physical hand.
Search News Items