- Greg Lee Donated a rare pair of four brake shoes for the Wickham section car .
- Barry Webb For continuing to clean up the trucking yards and the adjacent line.
- Oberon RSL For continuing to allow OTHR to use the RSL Club’s facilities for our meetings
- The McGrath Family The Big Trout Motel For continuing to provide free accommodation at the Big Trout Motel for out-of-town OTHR railway workers during our working bees. [Note: this offer is for workers only, is subject to availability of rooms & must be booked through Peter Culley - 6336 0228 or 0427 042 448 ]
- Chris, Doreen and John Pitt Titania Motel For offering free accommodation for out-of-town OTHR railway workers during our working bees. [Note: this offer is for workers only, is subject to availability of rooms & must be booked through Peter Culley - 6336 0228 or 0427 042 448 ]
- Katrina and John Mellon Birkenstock by Nature For donating a prize in the Christmas raffle
- Ms Sam Lord The Green Fox For donating a voucher as a prize in the Christmas raffle
- Barbara and David Coleman Cafe Savanna For donating a voucher as a prize in our spring raffle
- Arthur Robinson For donating the zircon gemstones as a prize in our spring raffle
- Mudgee Miniature Railway Co-operative Society Ltd For donating the first prize in our spring raffle
- Jenolan Caves Trust For donating the first prize in our Christmas raffle – overnight stay for 2 adults and entrance tickets to 2 caves.
- Stephen Preston Goodwin Alco For generous money donations to the OTHR working fund and generous sharing of his extensive knowledge relating to railway matters.
- Chris & Kathy Segaert Permanent Press For their generous ongoing support, in this case, donation of notepads
- Lee Hanlon Oberon For donating his collection of railway memorabilia
- We are very happy to be sponsored by Reliance Credit Union, a division of Maritime, Mining & Power Credit Union.
Upcoming Working Bee Dates:
March 2013 Sat 2nd - Fri 8th working beeApril 2013 - Sat Mar 30th- Fri Apr 5th (Easter working bee)May 2013 - Sat Apr 27th - Fri May 3rd working beeJune 2013 - Sat 8th - Fri 14th working beeJuly 2013 - Sat 6th - Fri 12th working beeContact Peter Culley 0427 042 448Accommodation arrangementsLaurie Evans 02 6336 1254
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP!Memberships are due for renewal at the end of June. Your subscription is a valuable way to help us financially, as well as cover you for any volunteer work you are able to contribute to our project.
Send us your $15 membership in the mail, direct deposit into our bank account [BSB:062-632 Account:1004 9851] or pay online with your credit card or Paypal account below:
Search News Items
Login© 2012 - Oberon Tarana Heritage Railway Incorporated. Website Hosting sponsored by Clicknetoz.com