Sunday 30th October, 2011, 10am-4pm
Oberon Railway Station
We’re throwing our doors open to the public to come and inspect our project, talk to our volunteers and have some fun with our friends from the Oberon Heritage & Collectors Club, even pick up a bargan at the car boot sale.
It’s all happening at the Oberon Railway Station from 10am:
* Jumping Castle and Kids Activities
* Suasage Sizzle and Refreshments
* Car Boot Sale
* Historic and Steam Vehicles
* Railway Photo Display and Artefacts in the Station
* Tours of the Rolling Stock
CAR BOOT SALE:
Consider coming along with a few treasures for sale on the day. A Car Boot Sale space costs just $15, which is payable on the day. The sale with be held in the car park area (entry via Scotia Avenue), and the gates will be open from 9am for set up.
Register your interest below: