HP-015 Reviewed 08/12/2016
A safety performance report is required to be submitted to the Rail Safety Regulator annually. It is the responsibility of the OTHR Systems Manager to prepare the report for approval by the OTHR committee.
Section 103 of the Rail Safety National Law (RSNL) details OTHR’s obligations regarding safety performance reports and specifies what the report must contain. Regulation 17(4) of the National Regulations further requires tht the outcomes of the review of the SMS be summarised and reported in the ASPR.
In order to be compliant with the RSNL the safety performance report is to include the following information:
- A description and assessment of the safety performance of the OTHR’s operation
- Comments on any deficiencies, and any irregularities, in the railway operations that may be relevant to the safety of the railway
- A description of any safety initiatives in relation to the railway operations undertaken during the reporting period or proposed to be undertaken in the next reporting period
- A summary of the results of the SMS review
OTHR Associated Documents:
- OTHR Annual Safety Performance Report 2013
- OTHR Annual Safety Performance Report 2012
- OTHR Annual Safety Performance Report 2011
- OTHR Annual Safety Performance Report 2010
Last updated: December 27, 2016 at 15:47 pm