HP-004 Reviewed 08/12/2016
Toolbox Meetings are a means of making volunteers aware of the aspects of the tasks, that they are about to undertake, that they may not have experienced before. The Toolbox Meeting publications listed below are for specific tasks and the volunteers after being briefed on the contents are expected to sign off that they understand the contents.
These documents are provided after the Pre-work briefing for those who are unfamiliar with the tasks or to reinforce safety aspects.
- TB-001 Blank Form 18 June 2018
- TB-003 Rail Jacks 18 June 2018
- TB-008 Loading the Sleeper Trolley 18 June 2018
- TB-016 Working Near Moving Machinery 18 June 2018
- TB-023 Working in a Dusty Environment 18 June 2018