A summary of the working bee carried out by OTHR volunteers on 3rd & 4th April
• Pinning of some sleepers on Road 2 (Loop).
• Grinding of the crossing ‘nose’ on Road 5-6 turnout by Bathurst’s Hi Tech Rail Services.
• Installation of a set of steps on the ‘C’ frame levers.
• De-cluttering of the guards compartment Car Set 21 and the Plough Van.
• Sorting of some timber sleepers into ‘good’,’ landscape’ and ‘firewood’.
• Some preparation work on the replacement of rodding support timbers, check rail unit road 5 and replacing some turnout timbers on the front half of Road 5-6 turnout.
Planning is underway for the next ‘project working’ bee at this stage for the 1st & 2nd May.