A list of jobs we would like to complete during future working bees. It may be necessary to change the structure of future working bees. Five day in a row at the beginning of each month is not practical for many of the members. If you have an idea or suggestion to make about this email the President Greg Bourne at email@example.com
- Carpentry – The lock up Door, Store room shelving, Install wooden yard gates at northern fence near home signal,
- Container – Clear up inside container to allow storage of tools
- Clean up and weed control – Take away all garbage, Weed control along line to Hazelgrove and beyond, At the tip. Protect the sleepers from Fire and theft. (Bring into Oberon Yard), Tidy up all the area at the tip.
- Mechanical – Tractor service, Wheels on sleeper inserter
- Museum & station display – List the origin ad ownership of exhibits (database or spreadsheet) Display of signals and points, Station set up displays balance into storage?
- Office – Office sort documents and develop a filing system
- Painting – The lock up – paint exterior, Paint the timbers on restored S-Wagon, Paint carriage roof – Silver- shield and other colour, Paint ends of culverts
- Rolling stock shed – Develop area in front of office. Work shop or kitchen? Fix drips in roof and gutters, Doors to rolling stock shed. Put gravel in between sleepers on 2nd & 3rd roads into Rollingstock shed
- Track – Relocate ladder on home signal.