A list of jobs we would like to complete during future working bees. It may be necessary to change the structure of future working bees. Five day in a row at the beginning of each month is not practical for many of the members. If you have an idea or suggestion to make about this email the President Greg Bourne at email@example.com
- Carpentry – The lock up Door, Install wooden yard gates at northern fence near home signal,
- Container – Clear up inside container to allow storage of tools
- Clean up and weed control – Weed control along line to Hazelgrove, tidy up storage area at the tip.
- Mechanical – Tractor service
- Museum & station display – List the origin, add ownership of exhibits (database or spreadsheet) Display of signals and points,
- Office – Office sort documents and develop a filing system
- Painting – The lock up – paint exterior, Paint the timbers on restored S-Wagon, Paint carriage roof – Silver- shield and other colour, Paint ends of culverts
- Rolling stock shed – Develop the area in front of office. Work shop or kitchen? Fix drips in roof and gutters, Doors to rolling stock shed. Put gravel in between sleepers on 2nd & 3rd roads into Rollingstock shed
- Track – Relocate ladder on home signal.