HP-010 Reviewed 16/07/2021
AR-002-00: Safety Audit Arrangements
(National Regulations – schedule 1 cl 10)
The OTHR Management Committee is responsible for establishing and managing the audit program.
There are three levels of audits that may be undertaken:
- Internal compliance audits: performed by OTHR supervisory personnel.
- Internal Operational Audits: performed by OTHR managers on an as required basis
- External compliance audits: performed: by Regulatory Authorities.
The OTHR SMS audit is programmed over a three year period. The Audit Schedule makes provision for all SMS Elements to be audited at least once in each three-year period.
The OTHR Management Committee will prioritise the internal audit program considering:
- Previous audit findings and recommendations;
- Recent rail safety performance; and
- Risk status of activities to be audited,
The Management Committee will monitor the audit program to ensure audits are completed as scheduled.
OTHR Associated Documents
Last updated: July 16, 2021 at 7:09 am