The Sleeper Club
The Sleeper Club was launched in June 2007 to give our many supporters an opportunity to contribute to the preservation of the Oberon Tarana Heritage Railway.
- Many enthusiasts are actively involved in the track restoration work. Others can’t attend the working bees but want to assist us in a meaningful way. By giving $20 to purchase a sleeper, you will become a member of OTHR’s Sleeper Club.
- Many thousands of dollars are needed to buy sleepers to complete the project. Every $20 contributed buys one sleeper.
- OTHR has members from all over Australia, in Canada and the USA and so far $20,000 has been donated to the Sleeper Club.
- Donations are tax deductible and contributors will receive an attractive numbered certificate to keep for posterity.
- Perhaps donors would like to purchase a sleeper as a gift for someone in their family or in memory of a loved one.
Contributors’ names will also be recorded in a special journal which will end up on display at the station to show future generations how they helped to restore a heritage railway.
Sleeper Club Members 2018
How to become a member of the Sleeper Club
Click here to download the Sleeper Club Application Form and forward your donation with the Sleeper Club application form to:
OTHR Sleeper Club
PO Box 299
Oberon NSW 2787
Go Fund Me
Oberon Tarana Heritage Railway Inc. (OTHR) Go Fund Me account has been deactivated on the 16/11/2019 and will be re-launch again with a new purpose in the near future.
OTHR would still like your kind donations to advance this outstanding project, so you can EFT your donation (bank details below) or simply send a cheque to P.O. Box 299, Oberon NSW 2787 and mark it “fundraiser”.
Direct Bank Transfer to:
Oberon Tarana Heritage Railway Inc
BSB: 062-632 Account: 1004 9851
Please remember to insert YOUR NAME in the statement reference field