This page is “under construction” due to a recent committee review.
The Sleeper Club
The Sleeper Club was launched in June 2007 to give our many supporters an opportunity to contribute to the preservation of the Oberon Tarana Heritage Railway. This was reviewed by the committee in August 2020 to reflect the increased costs of sleepers and timbers, as well as the cost associated with the installation and administration costs. Installation costs include repairs to machinery and fuel. The sleeper club now membership is now $100.
- Many enthusiasts are actively involved in the track restoration work. Others can’t attend the working bees but want to assist us in a meaningful way. $100 purchases a new sleeper and its installation in the Oberon Yard. You will become a member of OTHR’s Sleeper Club.
- Many thousands of dollars are needed to buy sleepers and install them to complete the project.
- OTHR has members from all over Australia, in Canada and the USA and so far $20,000 has been donated to the Sleeper Club.
- Donations are tax deductible and contributors will receive an attractive numbered certificate to keep for posterity.
- Perhaps donors would like to purchase a sleeper as a gift for someone in their family or in memory of a loved one.
How to become a member of the Sleeper Club
Click here to download the Sleeper Club Application Form and forward your donation with the Sleeper Club application form to:
OTHR Sleeper Club
PO Box 299
Oberon NSW 2787
You can donate directly to Oberon Tarana Heritage Railway. All donations are tax deductible. You can EFT your donation (bank details below) . Please send an email to email@example.com with your name, postal address and email address so we can track the donation and issue a receipt.
You may prefer to send a cheque to P.O. Box 299, Oberon NSW 2787 and mark it “OTHR Fundraiser”. Please include your name, postal address and email address so we can track the donation and issue a receipt.
Direct Bank Transfer to:
Oberon Tarana Heritage Railway Inc
BSB: 062-632 Account: 1004 9851
Please remember to insert YOUR NAME in the statement reference field